The nurses on completion of this course will be able to :-
- Demonstrate awareness and skill required for the provision of total care of patients in a hospital ward as well as in a Community Health unit applying relevant knowledge from the humanities, biological and behavioral science.
- Assess the health needs of individuals, families and communities and design an appropriate action plan to deliver nursing care.
- Work with other members of the health team and community for promotion of health, prevention of illness, restoration of health and rehabilitation.
- Show sensitivity and skill in human relationship and communication in her daily work.
- Demonstrate true Christian spirit of service in all aspect of professional practice.